Burien Arts Association’s 11th Annual Fundraiser
November 17, 2018
Burien Community Center, 14700 6th Ave SW, Burien, WA
Vision 20/20 is an art exhibition and fundraiser for Burien Arts Association. Proceeds will aid in Burien Arts’s mission to bring quality, affordable art experiences to our community. This event consists of fifty artists producing nine new and unique works of art on 8 x 8 inch panels provided by Burien Arts in a medium of their choosing.
The Call for Artists to create panels for this event closes July 16.
Burien Arts is a community Arts Organization founded in the early 1960’s with the Mission to engage, enrich and entertain the Burien community through creative, innovative arts programming that is accessible and affordable to all. More information can be found on the Burien Arts web site: www.burienarts.org
Please let us know if you have any questions. email@example.com
- June 15: Call for Art & Artists opens
- July 31: Call for Artists (panels) closes
- August 17: Notification of accepted status goes out
- Starting August 18: Artist Orientation Meetings
- August 20: Panel Distribution Begins
- October 17: Call for Art (auction) closes
- November 17: Panel & Art Drop-off and Vision 20/20 Event